Milner International College of English is the oldest family owned College of its type in Australia. Established in Perth in 1984 by Warren and Rose Milner, it is still family owned and operated.
Pictured to the right is Warren, founder and current Director and his son Matt, the current Director of Marketing at Milner College.
- Experience. The Milner family have been caring for their students for over 30 years.
- Downtown. Right in the city centre, near everything.
- United Nations. Our students are from 40 countries. 40% are European, 40% Asian, 15% South American and 5% Middle Eastern. No nationality exceed 20%.
- Accredited and Registered by Federal and State authorities.
- General English.
- IELTS Preparation courses.
- Cambridge Exams. Numerous PET, FCE, CAE, and CPE courses each year.
- Start any Monday.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- More class time. 23 Face to face hours a week, not 20 as most other Colleges.
- More support. Free optional 10 hours a week self-access.
- Extra classes available free of charge. Free pronunciation classes twice a week.
- Free Gym Membership to a top city health club 7 days a week.
- Free internet and Wifi. Most scripts including Mandarin, Japanese, Cyrillic, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese etc.
- Cheap public transport. Our students get a discount on Perth’s trains and buses and free bus rides in the city centre.
- Free Trial Lesson of 3 hours with no obligation.
Milner is an awesome place to study.
- Make new friends. We have plenty of student activities like our boat parties!
- The roof garden. Australia’s only city centre college with its own flower and tree filled garden. 200m2 to relax or enjoy your lunch.
- Relax in the student lounge. Enjoy your lunch relaxing in our lounge, turn on the TV, use the Wifi or chat with friends.
- Grab some tasty food. Our café has home cooking, drinks, cakes, and awesome coffee.
- A different kind of Library. Our library is filled with loads of great books to help you learn but also magazines, newspapers, and other cool reading material.
- Indoor games such as table tennis and football.
- Bring your own lunch. There are kitchens and fridges available for you.